Sightglass Provisions — Los Angeles
We look forward to welcoming you here in Hollywood at the corner of Willoughby and Sycamore for daily take-out.
We accept walk-up orders as well as pre-orders for contactless purchasing. Offerings include our full line of coffee and tea, house-made baked goods, in-house prepared foods, Roman-style pizza, farmers' market produce, meat & fish, dairy goods, pantry staples and a fine selection of wine and beer.
Follow our new account, @sightglassprovisions, to receive the latest updates about our continuously evolving offerings!
ORDER AHEAD FOR CONTACTLESS PICK-UP:
Download the Toast App via your mobile phone
Click here to order
• We are closely monitoring and following advisories from the CDC and LA Department of Public Health to ensure the safety and well-being of you and our team.
• We are operating with a small team who are all upholding social distancing practices both at Sightglass and outside of our space.
• Team members are wearing masks and gloves at all times, changing gloves frequently for your and their protection.
• The produce we offer is sourced from local farms through direct deliveries and the Santa Monica farmers’ market. The produce you are receiving has been packaged for Sightglass at the farm to minimize contact.
• To best control the quality of the product you are receiving, we are handling our delivery service in-house. Drivers wear masks and gloves at all times and leave packages outside your front door.
• For pick-up, you can select a specific time through our Tock ordering platform which allows us to maintain a safe environment for you to procure your items through a contactless curbside pick-up at the corner of Willoughby and Sycamore avenues. For your and our safety, all customers are required to wear masks in order to complete their pick-up.
• Prepared items are made by our culinary director Brett Cooper and executive pastry chef Jillian Bartolome in a pristinely maintained, hygienic environment in accordance with the highest department of health standards.
All Photography by Krista Simmons