Sightglass Provisions — Los Angeles
TAKE-AWAY COFFEE WINDOW
ORDER AHEAD FOR CONTACTLESS PICK-UP:
Download the Toast App via your mobile phone
Click here to order
PRE-ORDERS CAN BE PLACED:
Tues-Sat between 2pm & 10pm for next day pick-up or delivery
Click here to order
***Orders will be fulfilled the following day. We are not accepting orders via phone or email at this time. All pre-orders will include an automatic 15% service charge in lieu of gratuity.
CONTACTLESS PICK-UP/LOCAL DELIVERY AVAILABLE:
Pick-Up: Weds-Sun between 1pm & 5pm
Delivery: Weds-Sun between 1pm & 4pm
***Delivery is available for customers within a 2.5 mile radius of Sightglass with a $50 minimum and $3 delivery fee.
MENU OFFERINGS (UPDATED 5.4.20)
The below is a sample menu, and subject to change based upon market availability.
Follow our new account, @sightglassprovisions, to receive the latest updates about our continuously evolving offerings!
• We are closely monitoring and following advisories from the CDC and LA Department of Public Health to ensure the safety and well-being of you and our team.
• We are operating with a small team who are all upholding social distancing practices both at Sightglass and outside of our space.
• Team members are wearing masks and gloves at all times, changing gloves frequently for your and their protection.
• The produce we offer is sourced from local farms through direct deliveries and the Santa Monica farmers’ market. The produce you are receiving has been packaged for Sightglass at the farm to minimize contact.
• To best control the quality of the product you are receiving, we are handling our delivery service in-house. Drivers wear masks and gloves at all times and leave packages outside your front door.
• For pick-up, you can select a specific time through our Tock ordering platform which allows us to maintain a safe environment for you to procure your items through a contactless curbside pick-up at the corner of Willoughby and Sycamore avenues. For your and our safety, all customers are required to wear masks in order to complete their pick-up.
• Prepared items are made by our culinary director Brett Cooper and executive pastry chef Jillian Bartolome in a pristinely maintained, hygienic environment in accordance with the highest department of health standards.
All Photography by Krista Simmons (unless otherwise noted)