Sightglass Instant: Blueboon
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- NancyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1/13/23Wow, Pretty Good For Instant Coffee!
I used to drink instant coffee and then converted to a novice "coffee snob" and grinding my own stuff and using Chemex.
Recently, I've been seeing some coffee shops doing instant coffees so my reviews are based off of these so far:
- Starbucks (I know...I was on vacation :'( ) <-- I didn't enjoy
- Bird Rock Coffee Roasters (San Diego) <-- I didn't enjoy
I was very impressed with SightGlass Blueboon! It does have like...this HINT of instant coffee but there's something more deep/bold about it? Hard to explain.
I think the key is to not add too much water (8oz recommended) and it'll taste like a normal cup of coffee. With that, it didn't taste watered down at all and tastes good!
Looking for caffeine hit? I don't think it has the same effect as normal coffee.
As someone mentioned, the packaging is nice and eco friendly. Love it. I plan to buy a couple more for camping trips.
Give it a try :)
- Anthony J.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars9/30/22Tastes Like Instant Coffee
I can’t recommend this instant coffee. Very expensive and tastes like instant coffee from the supermarket. I would not buy it again. Only reason I’m giving it two stars instead of one is because of the nice packaging.
- Ian C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/24/21Coffee magic
After stirring it into some hot water I dump it into a pint measuring cup of ice, stirring to quickly cool it down.
Then I immediately strain the coffee out into a cup to serve. 🤎
- James S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars9/26/21Pretty Good
Good, it's just hard to get away from that instant taste - kind of a burnt microwave taste. Easy to prep and good flavor otherwise.
- Fernando R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/1/21Mouth Watering Refined Coffee
Blueboon is simply Stunning and delicious. I travel all over the U.S. Sightglass is my # 1 coffee.